Invent the Future
HackingEDU is a hackathon conceived and executed by students, for students, with the intent of disrupting the classroom and really pushing the envelope on the contemporary education system. This is the largest student run hackathon encompassing all the major San Francisco Bay Area Universities and those along the west coast.
Questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Currently the application is open to all to apply.
- The following people, however, are not eligible to participate: individuals who (a) are an employee of ChallengePost, (b) an employee of one of the sponsoring companies, (c) are the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of any of those employees or former employees as stated above; (c) are current employees of an entity in which the companies above has invested and holds an ownership interest; (d) are current employees of a third-party sponsor of the Hackathon; or (e) are residents of Cuba, Iran, Myanmar, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria.
- If you are an employee of a corporation, government agency, or an academic institution, you are responsible for ensuring that your participation in the Hackathon complies with any policies your corporation, agency, or institution may have regarding participation in contests of this type. We are not responsible for any disputes arising between you and your employer.
Each team member must register both as an individual and as part of a team at http://hackingedu.challengepost.com/ by 11:00 PM on October 24, 2015. You may not be part of more than one team.
You must complete your team’s Entry to the Event at http://hackingedu.devpost.com/ by 10:00 AM on October 25, 2015. Late entries will not be accepted, and incomplete entries will be disqualified.
Entry to the Event consists of:
- The Apis/Platforms your project uses.
- Selection of the challenge you are competing in
- Project title;
- Project tagline;
- Project description (should be approximately 100-500 words);
- Project screenshots or image/logo, with a maximum size of 5mb; format should be JPG, PNG or GIF with a 3:2 aspect ratio;
How to enter
Apply soon because the waitlist is growing fast and we can't guarantee everyone can attend.
Partner, 500 Startups
Partner, Learn Capital
Partner, General Catalyst
VP, GSV Asset Management
VP of Engineering, CourseHero